What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, depending on the services enabled at your GP Surgery, you can:
- Book new appointments without having to phone.
- Order repeat prescriptions so they are ready to pick up.
- Change your address details in seconds.
How to use Patient Access
Patient access is really simple to use, but to help you along the way, have a look at these easy to follow instructional videos.
- How to make an appointment
- How to cancel an appointment
- How to change your password
- How to send your GP a message
- How to update your contact details
Please note that in order to gain access to our online service you must provide proof of identity, when you apply for access via our website a member of staff will be in touch to inform you of the evidence needed and to arrange a convenient time for you to bring the documents to the surgery.