We will be providing bookable clinics for flu vaccinations for those patients who are eligible. Vaccination against pneumococcal and shingles for eligible age groups are offered in accordance with national guidance. If you are unsure please ask to speak to our Practice Nurse.
Nasal flu to give children aged 2-3 are also available with the practice nurse on a bookable basis.
- Are 65 years old or over,
- Have certain medical conditions (listed below),
- Are living in a long-stay residential care home or another long stay care facility,
- Receive carer allowance or main carer for someone elderly or disabled whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill,
- Live with someone who is at high risk of coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list) or you expect to be with them on most days over winter.
If you still haven’t had your flu jab, please book an appointment now.